THE DESIGNER COLLECTION
Leather Journal A5 with Liberty of London Fabric Lining
The Designer Collection embraces beautiful fabrics and silky threads with gorgeous leather to create pieces to be enjoyed and treasured.
Hand stitched leather journals have a magical quality! Used for hundreds of years, you can feel this tradition when you hold one.
Handcrafted in the style of an earlier era, each journal is a work of art and signed by the Binder. Read about the Leather Journal story here...>
The Treasured Qualities of a Handcrafted Journal:
- Strength - the hand stitched pages result in a stronger journal than glued books
- Flexibility - the soft leather covers tuck easily into bags, pockets and backpacks - unlike hard covered books
- Easy to write in - pages lay flat - NO spiral bindings
- Protection - the wrap around cover protects the fore edge of the pages, the wrapping strap helps to hold the cover securely closed
- Sensual - the feel of a handcrafted leather journal delights the senses. Soft and flexible to the touch and visually beautiful
- A Sense of Ritual - the wrapping and unwrapping of the journal is a moment of ritual that many leather journal owners savour
- It's Your Story - Writing becomes an experience again! Holding a writing instrument in your hand and making your mark is very personal.
This Handcrafted Journal features:
- A5 Leather Journal (approx 21cm H x 15cm W - Half an A4)
- Quality genuine leather handcrafted cover
- Genuine leather hand cut wrap around strap
- 192 pages
- Italian paper in ivory creme
- 100gsm paper weight
- Hand folded and pierced
- Hand stitched with hand painted thread
- Signed by the Binder
- Totally handmade by a book lover in Australia
Prefer a Kangaroo Wrapping Strap? See here...
Personalise This Journal
Title Page Printing
The journal can be personalised with a Title Page printed with a name, a quote or both. Add a personalised title page to this journal ...>
Add initials to this journal with classic blind debossing. Beautiful brass letters are heat pressed into the leather to create an elegant impression. Add a monogram here...
And you are supporting and enabling an Artisan Tradition to continue!
From the Maker's Hands to Yours...
A labour of Pride & Love!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am so thrilled with the journal which is a gift for my father on his 80th birthday. He is an incredibly difficult person to buy for but I am absolutely sure he will enjoy and appreciate the quality and craftmanship of this beautiful journal. An exquisite gift for any discerning recipient. Thank you Beverley and Donna.