Blue Leather Majestic Journal A5 with Persephone Lining
A Regally Grand Journal of Impressive Stature!
Hand stitched leather journals have a magical quality! Used for hundreds of years, you can feel this tradition when you hold one.
This one is lined with Liberty of London PERSEPHONE print and stitched with SAGE coloured thread into a Sea Blue Leather Cover. I loved pulling this combination together!
Handcrafted in the style of an earlier era, each journal is a work of art and signed by the Binder. Read about the Leather Journal story here...>
The Treasured Qualities of a Handcrafted Journal:
- Strength - the hand stitched pages result in a stronger journal than glued books
- Flexibility - the soft leather covers tuck easily into bags, pockets and backpacks - unlike hard covered books
- Easy to write in - pages lay flat - NO spiral bindings
- Protection - the wrap around cover protects the fore edge of the pages, the wrapping strap helps to hold the cover securely closed
- Sensual - the feel of a handcrafted leather journal delights the senses. Soft and flexible to the touch and visually beautiful
- A Sense of Ritual - the wrapping and unwrapping of the journal is a moment of ritual that many leather journal owners savour
- It's Your Story - Writing becomes an experience again! Holding a writing instrument in your hand and making your mark is very personal.
This Handcrafted Journal features:
- A5 Leather Journal (approx H: 21cm x W:15cm (half an A4) x D: 5cm )
- Quality leather handcrafted cover
- Kangaroo leather wrap around strap
- 384 pages
- Italian Paper in ivory creme
- 100gsm paper weight
- Hand folded and pierced
- Hand stitched pages
- Signed by the Binder
- Totally handmade by a book lover in Australia
The journal can be personalised with a Title Page printed with a name, a quote or both. Add a personalised title page to this journal ...>
Or emboss a monogram or name into the leather. Add Embossing here...
And you are supporting and enabling an Artisan Tradition to continue!
From the Maker's Hands to Yours...
A labour of Pride & Love!