READY TO GO - Finished and ready to send
*We can usually post within 24 hours on a business day.
Leather Journal A5 with Fabric Lining
- Genuine cowhide Leather: Butterscotch
- Fabric Lining: Fantasy Land Design from the House of Liberty of London
THE DESIGNER COLLECTION
The Designer Collection embraces beautiful fabrics and silky threads with gorgeous leather to create pieces to be enjoyed and treasured.
Hand stitched leather journals have a magical quality! Used for hundreds of years, you can feel this tradition when you hold one.
Liberty of London has been delighting the world with stunning fabrics for over 140 years. Known for their exquisite designs from very talented artists.
And who knew they worked so beautifully with leather and paper! An ideal choice for creating our unique range!
Hidden treasures await to be explored within the covers of beautiful leathers. The fabrics will be available for a limited time only and will continually change.
Handcrafted in the style of an earlier era, each journal is a work of art and signed by the Binder.
The Treasured Qualities of a Handcrafted Journal:
- Strength - the hand stitched pages result in a stronger journal than glued books
- Flexibility - the soft leather covers tuck easily into bags, pockets and backpacks - unlike hard covered books
- Easy to write in - pages lay flat - NO spiral bindings - no glue to break the spine
- Protection - the wrap around cover protects the fore edge of the pages, the wrapping strap helps to hold the cover securely closed
- Sensual - the feel of a handcrafted leather journal delights the senses. Soft and flexible to the touch and visually beautiful
- A Sense of Ritual - the wrapping and unwrapping of the journal is a moment of ritual that many leather journal owners savour
- It's Your Story - Writing becomes an experience again! Holding a writing instrument in your hand and making your mark is very personal.
This Handcrafted Journal features:
- Beautiful Liberty of London Fabric lining - Fantasy Land
- A5 Leather Journal (approx 21cm H x 15cm W - Half an A4)
- Quality genuine leather handcrafted cover
- Genuine kangaroo leather wrap around strap
- Hand stitched pages using beautiful Italian Aurifil thread
- 192 pages
- Italian paper in ivory creme
- 100 gsm paper weight
- Hand folded and pierced
- Signed by the Binder
- Totally handmade by book lovers in Torquay, Australia.
And you are supporting and enabling an Artisan Tradition to continue!
From the Maker's Hands to Yours...
A labour of Pride & Love!