Leather Journal Majestic A5
A Regally Grand Journal of Impressive Stature!
Hand stitched leather journals have a magical quality! Used for hundreds of years, you can feel this tradition when you hold one.
Handcrafted in the style of an earlier era, each journal is a work of art and signed by the Binder. Read about the Leather Journal story here...>
The Treasured Qualities of a Handcrafted Journal:
- Strength - the hand stitched pages result in a stronger journal than glued books
- Flexibility - the soft leather covers tuck easily into bags, pockets and backpacks - unlike hard covered books
- Easy to write in - pages lay flat - NO spiral bindings
- Protection - the wrap around cover protects the fore edge of the pages, the wrapping strap helps to hold the cover securely closed
- Sensual - the feel of a handcrafted leather journal delights the senses. Soft and flexible to the touch and visually beautiful
- A Sense of Ritual - the wrapping and unwrapping of the journal is a moment of ritual that many leather journal owners savour
- It's Your Story - Writing becomes an experience again! Holding a writing instrument in your hand and making your mark is very personal.
This Handcrafted Journal features:
- A5 Leather Journal (approx H: 21cm x W:15cm (half an A4) x D: 5cm )
- Quality leather handcrafted cover
- Kangaroo leather wrap around strap
- 384 pages
- Italian Paper in ivory creme
- 100gsm paper weight
- Hand folded and pierced
- Hand stitched pages
- Signed by the Binder
- Totally handmade by a book lover in Australia
The journal can be personalised with a Title Page printed with a name, a quote or both. Add a personalised title page to this journal ...>
Or emboss a monogram or name into the leather. Add Embossing here...
And you are supporting and enabling an Artisan Tradition to continue!
From the Maker's Hands to Yours...
A labour of Pride & Love!
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the second journal purchased- love the quality of the workmanship, paper, and care in the making.
Bought this for my brothers 21st gift, he loved it so much. He thought it was really special and beautifully crafted. The process from ordering to delivery was seamless. You won't be disappointed with this handmade item.
The book did take a little longer to get here, but it was worth wait! I really liked all the small personal touches!
This was purchased as a gift. Absolutely brilliant piece of art. Beautifully crafted with fine details.
I ordered this to use for creative writing. I wanted a special notebook that would add some ritual and reqard to the process. I was not disappointed. The majestic is beautiful. From the smell of the leather to the creamy, high quality paper. It's an absolute joy to look at , touch and use. Treat yourself or some one you care about.
Beautiful craftsmanship, wonderful service, it feels too nice to write in and looks lovely on my side table. Very happy with my purchase and will be ordering another one for my daughter’s forthcoming birthday.
This is my second Bookseed journal and just as awesome as the first. Will keep coming back again and again!
Beverley's journals are literally sensational. Take in the rich smell and feel of beautiful leather, marvel at traditional craftmanship that is second to none and enjoy the feel of your pen flowing across thick, high quality Italian paper. Beverley is also very accommodating with custom orders - I had an extra large one made with additional pages and Beverley was more than happy to oblige. Will definitely buy more in the future.
I love this journal and will definitely get the larger size next time when adding to the collection. Fabulous for special gifts. The A5 is perfect if you are travelling with it. The Ruby Chesterfield colour was darker than shown but still lovely and the craftsmanship is amazing. Highly recommend
Beverley has done a wonderful job on this journal. From the perfect craftsmanship through to the speedy delivery, I was very happy with the service. The journal is beautifully made, the purple colour is exactly as pictured and the quality is worthy of 5 stars.
This is a stunning addition to my 5 other journals created by Beverley. It's the first time I've purchased the Majestic journal, which is double the amount of pages of the regular A5 journal. Looking at the journal, you can clearly see the care and effort that has gone into creating the journal. It's a real treasure, especially for someone who loves stationery.