Sea Blue A6 Journal with Zoo fabric
Lined with beautiful fabric from the House of Liberty of London
The treasured qualities of a handcrafted journal:
- Flexibility - the soft leather covers tuck nicely into backpacks, bags and pockets (unlike hard cover books)
- The hand stitched pages result in a stronger journal than glued books
- Pages lay flat for easy writing - NO spiral bindings
- Wrap your journal closed to prevent accidental openings
- The kangaroo leather wrapping strap is a little piece of Australia if you are travelling abroad
This handcrafted journal features:
Hand stitched leather journals have a magical quality! Used for hundreds of years, you can feel this tradition when you hold one.
- Quality leather handcrafted cover
- Kangaroo leather wrap around strap with leather top
- 192 pages
- Beautiful creme coloured Australian made paper, watermarked with the National Archives of Australia symbol. Archival for 500 years...>
- 100gsm paper weight
- Hand folded and pierced
- Signed by the Binder
- Totally handmade by a book lover in Australia
Personalise This Journal
The journal can be personalised with a Title Page printed with a name, a quote or both. Add a personalised title page to this journal ...>
And you are supporting and enabling an Artisan Tradition to continue!
From the Maker's Hands to Yours.
A labour of Pride & Love!